Header Ads

The man consumed 30,000 Big Macs in 46 years and his cholesterol and blood pressure were "perfect"




It took a man in America 46 years to eat a grand total of 30,000 Big Macs – and he has no plans to stop.

Don Gorske from Wisconsin, reached   4 in May 2018 at McDonald's Fox Valley. He also had his first burger. 1972.

The 64-year-old defender created the Guiné Book of Records, which at the time was the biggest Big Mac  29,482.

He told Kvoa that he was "ready" to reach the goal.

The sandwich contained two types of hamburgers with lettuce, cheese, cucumbers and onions.

Gorske stores records, receipts, sandwiches and containers as evidence. He said, "People make fun of me, but it never bothered me."

Gorske said he missed 8 days without eating Big Mac. One of them was when my mother died on April 27, 1988.

"I praised my mother. She told me not to eat Big Mac the day I died. To remembrance of her."

It seems to be unhealthy food, but Gorke is healthy to say he has obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Finally, when I was doing health care, my cholesterol was low and my blood pressure was perfect.

1 komentar: